NOTICE: Please read these user conditions carefully. They set out the terms under which this web site (i.e. the web site operated by Celaton together with the content, search facilities, directory services, downloads, links and other internet services provided by Celaton from time to time) is made available to you. By accessing the web site you agree to be bound by these conditions.
1. Personal Details
Any personal details provided by you to us are important and must be true, correct and complete. You agree to notify us immediately of any changes which are relevant to your registration.
3. Our Obligations to You
3.1 We agree to use our reasonable endeavours to maintain this web site in a fully operating condition and error free. As we cannot guarantee that the web site will always be fully operational or error free we do not accept responsibility for any defects that may exist, or for any costs, loss of profits, loss of data, or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to access the web site
3.2 The web site is provided without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated.
3.3 We may provide links to other web sites or resources. We are unable to accept responsibility for these, neither can we be deemed to have endorsed their content.
3.4 We reserve the right to suspend, restrict, or terminate access to the web site for any reason at any time.
3.5 Whilst we take such precautions to ensure that any downloads we make available will be virus free we do not warrant that any downloads will be virus free and will not cause interruptions with your computer systems.
4. Your obligation to us
4.1 You agree that you will only use the web site in a manner that is consistent with these user conditions and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, you will not use web site to transmit or post any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or which may, in our judgment, cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person.
4.2 To the extent to which your use, or the use by any person who may be authorised by you or for whom you are responsible (for example as the parent or guardian of a child) causes loss or damage to any person, you agree to indemnify Celaton immediately on demand in relation to any such losses or damages attributable to Celaton, including where necessary any legal and administrative, or technical charges that may arise from such use.
4.3 Where applicable, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any username and the password assigned to you on registration. As a result, you are fully responsible for all activities which occur under them. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use to which you become aware.
4.4 You are responsible for obtaining the equipment and paying all telephone charges necessary to access and use the web site You are also responsible for making your own back-up arrangements.
4.5 You agree that the material and content contained within or provided by the web site is for your personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially without our permission. Your use of the web site carries with it no rights in relation to copyright, trade marks or other intellectual property rights of Celaton. 4.6 You agree not to use the web site or the services made available to you on or via web site such that you cause the whole or part of web site or such services to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or is in any way impaired.
5. Purchasing Products
The processing of any order from you of goods and services provided by Celaton is subject to the availability of stock. Any order made by you will be confirmed by Celaton by e-mail when and if the requested items are available and Celaton is under no obligation to fulfil your order until such confirmation is received by you.
6. Other Conditions of Use
These user conditions may be amended from time to time and we will inform you when they change through our e-mail newsletter. They may also be extended to include other conditions applicable to specific products or services offered by Celaton from time to time.
Note: This policy only applies to Celaton’s web sites and not to the web sites of other companies, individuals or organisations to which we provide links.
You signify your consent to us collecting and using this information by your use of this web site. Should for any reason we elect to change our Policy, we will notify you of those changes here, so that you are always kept informed of how we collect and use the information, and when we would disclose it.
Note: The information that you submit may be transferred outside the European Economic Area for processing by Celaton and its associated companies and to maintain accounts for you at other Celaton sites. You consent to this transfer.
Your personal information will not be sold, traded or rented to third parties or to any company which is not within our group of companies. Your data may sometimes be used by us and our associated companies to inform you about changes to our web site, new services and offers that you might find interesting.
What and How Do We Collect Information about you and How Is It Used?
1. We will collect information about your tastes and preferences both when you tell us what these are and by analysis of customer traffic, including by using cookies (see below).
2. When you order a product from us, you will need to input your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number. This number may be given to our couriers. These details allow us to process your orders and to let you know the status of your order.
3. If you enter a contest or promotion we will ask for your name, address and e-mail address. This is so we can administer the contest and inform the winners.
4. We use information collected about you to help us develop the design and layout of our web site to ensure that our sites are as useful and enjoyable as possible.
5. Sometimes we might use the information to let you know about functionality changes to our web site, new goods, services or offers that you might find interesting.
6. You agree that you do not object to us, contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
7. You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your name, address, and/or information concerning your activities whilst using this web site or any of our services, we shall do so. We also reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to third parties where a complaint arises concerning your use of this web site or any of our services, and that use is deemed by us inconsistent with these conditions.
Will We Disclose the Information We Collect to Third Parties?
Celaton may provide aggregate statistics about our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you. Celaton reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its users.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
When you review your account information or order products from us, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software encrypts the information that you input before it is transmitted to us. In addition, we have strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information in order to prevent unauthorised access to comply with the UK Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998. This means that sometimes we may ask for proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser. On revisiting Celaton our computer server will recognise the cookie, giving us information about your last visit. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use most of the features of our web site, including purchasing items.
Customer Feedback and Complaints
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design of our web site.